The Mellow Yellow Baller Wagon!!!

Cream Dream

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah the cream dream, was wondering what the progress has been!?

you gotta keep it man. the x100 will break alot, so keep the wagz as a backup. In melb wagons and vans are pretty rare! what about in SA?

there are a fare few here in SA same with ke70's in general in South Australia probably has the most compared to any other state i would say a mate of mine has offered me $2,500 for the wagon with out my SSR's

and with out my alpine stezza so think I'm going to sell it to him.

as i don't need 2 cars now that i am keeping the JZX100.

If i do get another rolla i think it will have to be an AE95 SR5 wagon and i will go a 4age 20v as its a direct bolt in just have to modify the sump a bit, this will be a hills weapon with the AWD

and should slip under the radar (mabey not when i put my SSR's on it hahah) but would be a good little weapon i think. I all ready have a few lined up that i know sit in certain places regularly so if needed will go put my details on them.

Here are a few pics of my SSR's on my mates 108sx it sits twice as low now as we put some coilovers in it yesterday and a pick of my JZX in its current status.

post-8568-1279638441_thumb.jpg post-8568-1279638623_thumb.jpg

if you can get 2500 for your wagon stock, then by all means ;)

Umm, with the jzx breaking: i gotta say the 1j's (and 2js) are awesome engines, so tough.better than any rb motor. but its just so tempting to mod them. the more you mod it, you loose reliabilty.

Also i had a jza70r and i fkn hated working on that car! every job is a headfuk, even changing the oil filter! i did the clutch on it in my backyard, changed over the twins, had to get another factory ecu because the old one died and heaps of other little bits. all in the space of 3mths :)

if you can get 2500 for your wagon stock, then by all means ;)

Umm, with the jzx breaking: i gotta say the 1j's (and 2js) are awesome engines, so tough.better than any rb motor. but its just so tempting to mod them. the more you mod it, you loose reliabilty.

Also i had a jza70r and i fkn hated working on that car! every job is a headfuk, even changing the oil filter! i did the clutch on it in my backyard, changed over the twins, had to get another factory ecu because the old one died and heaps of other little bits. all in the space of 3mths :)

I know what you mean, yea my mate is buying all the stuff to get it off defect and paying to get it of defect and buying it off my for $2500 stock as a rock so i tink thats a fairly good deal :bash:.

I had a R34 GT-T before i bought my JZX an i must say the chaser is bout as easy to work on as a ke70 compared to the f@$king skyline hahah damn RB25 Neo's hokey engine hahaha.

iv had my jzx now for bout 2 years and i still havnt had a problem with it :).

I don't intend to mod my JZX much engine wise as it all ready has enough power for daily driving, its almost ready for its 100,000km service so i got all that stuff on the way plus a BLITZ ZS alloy radiator and sard high pressure radiator hoses, I'm going to do all the work my self water pump, serpentine belt, tensioners, thermostat ect, the only thing I'm getting my mechanic to do is the timing belt as i don't trust my self with that yet hahaha. engine/power wise i couldnt ask for more, the thing I'm realy going to go for is handling/suspension mods/tyres it handles like its on rails now and i only have some Tein HR coilovers but i have lots planned for it suspension/handling wise in the future :)

Handle as good as the wagon? :)

Not yet cuz its only got 7 and 1/2 inch wide wheels all round but its got a nice stiff ride almost zero body roll which is amazing for a car of its size and weight i need at least some 9inch wide rear wheels and 8inch fronts to be able to put the power to the ground at the moment i just get ridiculous wheel spin lol ;)

• 1 month later...

The wagz is gone :( sold on defect but have heard rumors that it is getting round still :jamie: so might see it again one day. >|

so now what to get next been thinking of an AE95 SR5 wagon to be a bit different, they are an 1.6 4AF EFI AWD and i recon would be a killer little hills warrior with my SSR's on it and lowered with stiffer springs, let

me know what u guys think. yay :bash: or ney :D

post-8568-1282573417_thumb.jpg

just picture it with my SSR's, low and some roof racks. :yes:

no way the wagz is gone :bash:

Yes unfortunately after having a chat with my mechanic and him informing me that u can lose your licence for having a plate swapped car, i decided i couldn't afford the risk of going to regency

with my current licence status so i had to sell her up on defect. :D but don't worry ther will be another wagz!!! :jamie:

AE95 would not be same stud pattern for the SSR's.

Sorry to burst your bubble

Ahh crap lol stud changing spacers mabey??? would need bolt on over fenders cuz would be mexican as hell hahaha.

or just give it a lift kit, spotties and ralley tyres and go romp stuff hehehehe.