Ae92 Nova

AE92Nova

hey guys names Mitch and live in South East Brisbane and I finally thought it was time to make a post in rollarides for my Nova.

My Car: Holden Nova 1990 Sedan, AE92 (4A-FC)

I brought her about 1 yr ago, in the time that i have had her i've had 1 major crash due 2 driver fatigue, hit a cutter at 110Ks.

repair/new parts where front passenger side CV joint, strut, wish bone, Mags ;) . New parts for passenger side rear include controll arms x2,Mags :D , Rear crossmember.

Unbelivable the Shell and Chassis where not bent at all.

After the repaire was complete. she seemed to go better then befor the crash, Weird.

So i continued to do a lil bit of work on her every time i got the cash.

Mods that i have done to her.

Audio Mods:

6" Sony Xplode 190W (door speakers).

6x9 Sony Xplode 300W (Rear).

6x9 Kenwood 350W (Rear).

Sony Xplode head unit (Aux/CD).

Sony Xplode 650W amp.

12" Sony Xplode 1000W sub.

Performance Mods:

Extractors, 2" sports performance system (cat back), High flow cat.

Free Mods:

Cut Gear stick 3/4"

Removed unwanted Badges.

Interior Neons.

Futer Mods:

15-17" Mags

Perfessional home Paint job (super cheap $300)

32/36 DGV 5A Weber, Craby.

Will post some pics soon

Also Replaced my 4 stock struts 2 heavy duty after i needed a new front 1 from crash anyway

Plz feel free to comment.

Edited by AE92Nova

Members dont see this ad

Hey guys i finally got some pics of my Nova. hope its does not look to bad with the faded paint.

post-10999-1275359141_thumb.jpg

post-10999-1275359255_thumb.jpg

Lowwer Gear Knob

post-10999-1275359315_thumb.jpg

post-10999-1275359350_thumb.jpg

post-10999-1275359376_thumb.jpg

post-10999-1275359404_thumb.jpg

A close up of my Extractors

post-10999-1275359461_thumb.jpg

shitty after-market Tacho

post-10999-1275359486_thumb.jpg

Uprades to be done in the next month or 2.

Repaire of all small dints/cuts/ect.

Paint Job.

Weber Carby.

Dash Tacho/Speedo.

post-10999-1275359419_thumb.jpg

Edited by AE92Nova

makes for a stiff ride.

say good bye to your coccyx.

lol na man its really comfortable, the reason why its 3mm is cus 3mm will still bend when u sit on it, Then go back to normal when you get out... works perfect, i would say its even better then befor the webbing was broken.

hey guys, well i was planing on buying/installing my weber carby this weekend, however last night i got pulled over again, this time they hit me for Unlienced driving.... so unfortunatly my plans on doing this car up will now be frozen for about 6 months. next time they pull me over. the cars gone... SO to be honest with u guys next time i hear sirens, the news will be worth whatching.. LOL (i've out ran a cop befor drifting it on back streets for my get away. i cud/will do it again)...

Totally not worth it in the end.... though unfortunately once you get into the nasty cycle of unlicensed driving its hard to get out. You've probably heard it a thousand times but you should just do the time for the crime and start a fresh. You'll end up losing your car, your license permanently and possibly jail time if you push it far enough.

Did you lose your license through unacceptable driving or did you never have one to beginning?

Edited by mirage1172

Totally not worth it in the end.... though unfortunately once you get into the nasty cycle of unlicensed driving its hard to get out. You've probably heard it a thousand times but you should just do the time for the crime and start a fresh. You'll end up losing your car, your license permanently and possibly jail time if you push it far enough.

Did you lose your license through unacceptable driving or did you never have one to beginning?

its started on my L's when i got done twice for no open driver with me, Went to good driving behaviour. than i got my P's and got pulled over at 11:20 at nite with me and 2 others in the car.... So they got me for that.... man i can not stop driving its more addictive then a Bong n a ciggy in one lol..... ALtho yes starting fresh would be awsome. pitty i never got that chance in the 1st place LOL

hey guys, well i was planing on buying/installing my weber carby this weekend, however last night i got pulled over again, this time they hit me for Unlienced driving.... so unfortunatly my plans on doing this car up will now be frozen for about 6 months. next time they pull me over. the cars gone... SO to be honest with u guys next time i hear sirens, the news will be worth whatching.. LOL (i've out ran a cop befor drifting it on back streets for my get away. i cud/will do it again)...
its started on my L's when i got done twice for no open driver with me, Went to good driving behaviour. than i got my P's and got pulled over at 11:20 at nite with me and 2 others in the car.... So they got me for that.... man i can not stop driving its more addictive then a Bong n a ciggy in one lol..... ALtho yes starting fresh would be awsome. pitty i never got that chance in the 1st place LOL

facepalm1.jpg

Edited by Hiro Protagonist