Ccg Dyno Day 10 At Esp Racing - Sunday 20 June 2010

RS56

Canberra Rolla Club folks we (the CCG) formally invite you to join us at the next CCG dyno day.

Its a good day out to talk about cars and to get an idea of what power your car is putting out.

So come on out and have a look or even join us on the rollers.

Cheers

JM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Get ready to dust off your garage queens and get them tuned and ready for CCG DYNO DAY 10!

Once again in the search for engineering excellence and uniqueness the CCG has organised another event for you lovely people and your machines to go head to head on the rollers.

The venue this year will once again be the great guys at ESP Racing in Queanbeyan who have in their possession a 4WD dyno ready to take anything you can throw at it.

Any and all cars makes and models are welcome but unless your a CCG member (which is free) you can't win a class.

Remember to get in early or you may be running late into the evening..

Details are:

What Dyno Day No. 10

When Sunday, 20 June 2010

Where ESP Racing - Gilmore Street Queanbeyan

Time: First car will roll at 9.00am sharp (First 10 cars are required to be at ESP by no later than 8.30am)

Cost: $55 (paid in advance up to 13th of June 10) per car - Up to a maximum of 40 cars If entering on the day the cost will be $60 per car

Direct deposit can now be made here. Please make sure you send us an email ([email protected]) with the exact time and date that you made the payment if possible please put your name or Toymods nick in the transfer details.

Bank: Community CPS Australia

BSB: 805-022

Account Name: C S L Eayrs

Account Number: 03322140

Format: Each car will be given 2 runs with a maximum of 3 minute cool down between runs (if required by owner)

The famous CCG Chuck BBQ Wagon will be on hand to provide food and drinks throughout the day

Don’t forget to show your CCG pride and wear your CCG shirts to all our events.

And remember even if you don't plan on running your car on the Dyno come along anyway, have chat and check out the action.

Payments will be taken by the CCG organisers.

Call us on our Mobile Phones (After hours only) to arrange.

Central Woden - Mitch 0408 994 410

Deep South - Phil 0412 699 144

High North - Casey 0410544963

Class Certificates will be available to winner of each class, but only to those classes that are entered prior to 13th June 2010.

Any queries, do not hesitate to contact Jeremy on the below

Ph or SMS 0420303702 (AH)

Email: [email protected]

more info www.CanberraCelica.org

Big thanks to ESP for having us back.

esp_temp_page.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Saw this posted on AE86DC as well. I'm pretty keen to go along (wanna see what my car reads on another dyno, cause the last one it was tested on reads fairly low) and it would be cool if there were some other rollaclub guys, could make a cruise/afternoon of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I took my Sprinter along. Got about the same reading on the dyno as the last time 67.3 this time (68 last time). It's a little bit lower than it should be getting, but I probably won't get it looked at until I've done some other stuff around the car.

Was a good day overall. You can see my pictures here: http://www.photos.tregearit.com/main.php?g2_itemId=5132