[her70]......conversion :)

her70

Hey all

I recently bought a completely stock KE70.. Its a 4sp 1.3L :)

My bf and I have decided to have a bit of a play around with it, and now have our hands on a 4agze to pop in. Except, we are going to leave off the supercharger, and put on a turbo..we are trying to get our hands on a T28 from an s15.

All going to plan, this will all be done over the next couple of weeks. Also, we are getting a new exhaust put in, a 3" mandrel bent with a 3" dump pipe of the turbo.

After thats all done and i'v got a bit more money, I'll look into getting some rims.. and getting the car painted. I have in mind what I would like :(

Hopefully, we will have the conversion done in time for powercruise in August.

Will post some pics up when its all getting done

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

its started..and will hopefully be finished by this weekend (the conversion anyway)

out with the old... and in with the new..

SDC13737.jpg

SDC13769.jpg

new exhaust was put on last tuesday/wednesday..

SDC13777.jpg

SDC13774.jpg

SDC13770.jpg

SDC13780.jpg

almost there, just have to finish a few bits and pieces

SDC13768.jpg

Sweet, standard 4age with gze covers or a gze? running the gze ecu? oh umm you forgot the pipe clamps :wink:

its a 4agze, my bf made up stickers for it that said 4age..he wanted to be deceiving..but, I'm thinking he should really change it! people will think we don't know what we are on about..lol

we are running a microtech lt10s

don't worry, the clamps will be on before we try and move it :laff: still getting to that bit lol

its a 4agze, my bf made up stickers for it that said 4age..he wanted to be deceiving..but, I'm thinking he should really change it! people will think we don't know what we are on about..lol

we are running a microtech lt10s

don't worry, the clamps will be on before we try and move it :wink: still getting to that bit lol

'HE' made the sticker personally, Tell him to make another for me :laff:

To be deceiving you have to have it say 4AC or in your case put a 4K sticker on it.

post-1373-1277724147_thumb.jpg