Need Help Identifying Wires? (smallport)

ok so i just bought an sx corolla with 4age small port.now some dude has done quick home job on the pod filter.there are a few things hanging around i would love it if someone could identify these for me as i don't no how important they are.

please help anyone? and this one is the lil blue plug thats not connected to somthing? post-11273-1276479080_thumb.jpg

this one is the little black pipe on top of the red air flow pipe post-11273-1276479113_thumb.jpg

and this one is of what looks like a sensor of some sort?post-11273-1276479375_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
ok so i just bought an sx corolla with 4age small port.now some dude has done quick home job on the pod filter.there are a few things hanging around i would love it if someone could identify these for me as i don't no how important they are.

please help anyone? and this one is the lil blue plug thats not connected to somthing?

this one is the little black pipe on top of the red air flow pipe

and this one is of what looks like a sensor of some sort?

Last one is the intake air-temp sensor, leaving it hanging around in the engine bay isn't a good idea as it'll be reading hotter than what the intake actually is - best to get a hole cut in the intake piping so that you can plug it in properly.

Last one is the intake air-temp sensor, leaving it hanging around in the engine bay isn't a good idea as it'll be reading hotter than what the intake actually is - best to get a hole cut in the intake piping so that you can plug it in properly.

brilliant that's one down. two to go thank you for that.

o right could explain the high idling. should that pipe be blocked?

Doubt it, depends on what is plugged up to the throttle body. Easy way to tell is to start the engine and block the pipe with your finger - if the idle drops, then it probably should be hooked up. 4AGEs run a funky vacuum switch on the airbox, pretty sure that line gets plugged up to there and the other side of the air-con idle goes to the throttle body.