1981 Ke70 Panelvan. Its Brown.

e70van

i was drooling over photos of this on facebook a little while ago. i'm friends with michael with the 4 door R32 that you went to the skid pan day with. was wondering if you where one here, know i know. :lol: keep up the good work. brown is such a good colour for corollas.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was drooling over photos of this on facebook a little while ago. i'm friends with michael with the 4 door R32 that you went to the skid pan day with. was wondering if you where one here, know i know. :) keep up the good work. brown is such a good colour for corollas.

Hey, small world! glad you like it. :lol: i wish the paint and panels were better :D hopefully will be one day soon :(

T-series pppfffttt, stock s series all the way haha

she loves it on the dyno aswell. great info will be usefull

upon breakage.

Yeah my s series was hating me towards the end. bent axle, big diff wine etc. T series feels solid as. can drop the clutch hard and have some confidence in it! *touch wood* haha.

Looking into a respray. got a quote today and it was cheaper than expected, so might have this thing painted sooner than i thought. :jamie: I would like to source another panelvan bonnet. anyone have any leads on one?

also re' front bumpers. where can i get a new chrome panelvan bar from? was there a place in the phillipines reproducing them? again, any tips/links on this would be great!

cheers

Andreas

had some kitchen cupboards in the back of the van today. was filled right up! now with this wider diff and 7.5" rims (175 tyres) my rolled guards are polishing the sidewalls of the tyres hahaha!

I run 15 x 9 0 offset with 205 on all 4 corners of mine without any touching, just gave a guards a light roll..

if your going to respray roll the guards and she'll be right

I run 15 x 9 0 offset with 205 on all 4 corners of mine without any touching, just gave a guards a light roll..

if your going to respray roll the guards and she'll be right

Man, i dunno how you got that much wheel under the guards! I've hammered the lip/edge completely flat, but i havnt tried to pull the guards. guess thats next :jamie:

Kose: nah pic wasnt taken in sunshine man. Nunawading.

Edited by e70van

are panelvan and sedan tailshafts the same length? i got told wagon ones are different and have no clue about the panelvan ones.

Yep pvan are same as ke70 sedan and ae86 sprinter. when i had my s series diff in, i was running a full adm ae86 tailshaft. (2pc and centre bearing)

36panvan: cheers, your 36 looks overrated. big fan!

crappy phone pics i know. heres some i just uploaded of how i did the swaybar.

Comprising of: ra60 swaybar linkpin mounts, ra60 diff with factory "D" bush mounts and an oldschool T18 aftermarket? Selby swaybar, link rods are made of m10x1.25 threaded rod and high tensile m10x1.25 mount bolts. it all seems to work nice.

03062010328.jpg

03062010333.jpg

03062010331.jpg

03062010335.jpg

A flick of the wheel and the oversteer comes! haha. In all honesty though it feels a lot more neutrally balanced. drives more like a ke70 sedan.