Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bushes

Featured Replies

I'm gonna buy or make some new bushes

so I have some options:

the cheapest option would be to make some new bushes out of nylon

or buy some stock rubber bushes from toyota

or buy some polyflex shit that is 30% stiffer.. etc..

 

I'm only upgrades bushes for the rear axle right now, I will take the front later..

 

I guess the polyflex shit that is really expenssive would be the best option, but how much better would it be than nylon bushes? have anyone tryed making theyr own bushes out of nylon? or something similar?

 

noise, vibration etc wouldn't be a problem, all I want is less wheel hop...

 

I can get nylon bushes for a sixpack of beer, but polyflex would cost me 20 times more..

Edited by David

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.