Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trevallyn, Launceston

Featured Replies

To my fellow Taswegians, particularly those in the north.

 

I'm currently looking at a few properties to rent for the next six months in sort of CBD area of Launceston, but there is a place on Trevallyn Rd. I'm looking at as well.

 

Has anyone here got experience in Trevallyn, what's it like as a suburb? Is it very noisy? How is it getting to town/around?

Its a bit of an upperclass type suburb, hence not real cheap to rent or buy.

 

Quiet - yes.

 

Quick commute to town - yes. Though anywhere in launy really is.

 

The one thing I really don't like about Trevallyn though is the fact its really hilly. For this reason not all houses have garages and the ones that do are small. Driveways are also very steep, so for anybody into working on/playing with cars its not the best suburb.

 

I know there a couple of rollaclubber that live in Trevallyn, so see what they have to say. :)

  • Author
Its a bit of an upperclass type suburb, hence not real cheap to rent or buy.

 

Quiet - yes.

 

Quick commute to town - yes. Though anywhere in launy really is.

 

The one thing I really don't like about Trevallyn though is the fact its really hilly. For this reason not all houses have garages and the ones that do are small. Driveways are also very steep, so for anybody into working on/playing with cars its not the best suburb.

 

I know there a couple of rollaclubber that live in Trevallyn, so see what they have to say. :)

 

Oh that is fantastic to hear! I was worried it would be a Riverside equivelant of Ravenswood or something. Yeah views from the property look great so I guess I should definitely throw my hat in the ring. The property has a flat concrete bit far car parking which is fortunate, especially considering most CBD places don't even have room for a car.

 

Thanks for the tip Taz, look forward to getting some more info!

I live in trevallyn! Just near the local shops! Its a pretty nice suburb! But like Si it is hilly! I had to do my engine swap on the street which isn't flat! woo that was fun! haha :)

  • Author
I live in trevallyn! Just near the local shops! Its a pretty nice suburb! But like Si it is hilly! I had to do my engine swap on the street which isn't flat! woo that was fun! haha :)

 

What is the noise like, are there many yahoo's about?

not rly lol

if u want a good suburb try summerhill/prospect or newstead

Nah no yahoo's around.... If any thing you normally get talked to for having a car with a loud sports exhuast!

Those areas around were sturgey said have lots of hoons... Dam Lexus and ke55/ke20 Corolla owners :)

Hahahaha, yeah between me and my brother with his dattos we try our hardest to disturb the peace.lol :)

Edited by ke20rolla

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.