Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Painting My Car

Featured Replies

As several people above have mentioned, it's all about the prep. You will need to sand and primer if you want any kind of decent result.

Yep, Ken is correcto mundo. Sand and prime. I didn't prime. I sanded like a mofo though! I had a pretty good result but I certainly didn't take my time and do the prep I should have. I did about 8 - 10 coats and sanded in between each of course. Seriously..... read the whole thread from that Charger dude. There is every bit of information you could need on there. It takes ages to read but it is totally worth it and you learn HEAPS about painting.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.