Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae92 - Oil Leak!?!

Featured Replies

I hate it when this happens............

 

After going for a drive in the ae92 this weekend, i noticed after moving it from sitting for a while there was a little spot of oil.........

 

I lifted the bonnet to reveal that oil has started to come from around the distrubutor, and run down all over the other stuff.

 

Its not drastic, but my girlfriend is freakin about it! I have heard this problem being talked about before, but i can't remember the outcome.....

 

Any help would be great......

 

THANKS

 

* Give me an Old Skool corolla anyday! :y:

  • Author

Yeah, I thought as much..........

 

I think i read that all you have to do is change an O ring on the distributor????

true. toyota should be able to get you one for a few bucks

  • Author

Quick, Simple, Easy.......

 

Just get the O ring and whack er in!

 

Thanks guys...........! :y:

 

That will get her off my back!.......

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.