July 20, 201016 yr Author comment_453175 Where's the spoon fed icon when you need it??? :laff: ahahaha NO Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_453182 ahahaha NO ahahah YES. :laff: AE86 springs, as far as I know, are the only ones that WILL FIT without being cut. Otherwise you'll have to get yourself a new set of springs; buy the ones for $50 as that's dirt cheap, take the springs out of the struts, or even put in the whole strut assembly. What else can you expect? Nothing will fall into your lap buddy. That's the answer to the question! Do you need anything else? Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_453183 2nd option is to ask the seller "nicely" to remove the springs n post them to you ! Post will be cheap as then :laff: Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_453199 guy from work has stock springs, ill see how much he wants for them, located at kedron just off gympie rd. Report
July 20, 201016 yr Author comment_453206 guy from work has stock springs, ill see how much he wants for them, located at kedron just off gympie rd. cheers bro where is that brissy ? Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_453369 Since were kinda on the topic I currently have Lovell springs in my ke70 everything's sweet expect for he front which isn't captive at all. I know that you can't just buy aftermarket shocks for the front so I'm thinking about doing a ae86 conversion (86 struts etc) I was just wondering if my current front springs would be sweet fitting into ae86 struts or would I have to buy new front springs? Thanks. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now