Ke70 Front Springs What Els Will Fit??

Been looking for front stock springs for awhile now as mine are cut , can't find any that are close to where i live what other ones will fit iv hired that holden gemini springs fit is that true? and AE86 springs is there any other that will fit? or does anybody know anyone selling a some ??? :laff:

Members dont see this ad

Cut springs in a mcpherson front end is dodgy mate!

The rear is not so bad, as the cut end sits up inside the chassis and can't fall out.

The commondore shocks will "go str8 in" the front if you cut them in half.

when you start talking about fitting cut springs, pretty much any spring that is the same diameter will "fit" (~6")

since they are cut, they wont ever fit properly anyway.

• Upvote 1

Cut springs in a mcpherson front end is dodgy mate!

The rear is not so bad, as the cut end sits up inside the chassis and can't fall out.

The commondore shocks will "go str8 in" the front if you cut them in half.

when you start talking about fitting cut springs, pretty much any spring that is the same diameter will "fit" (~6")

since they are cut, they wont ever fit properly anyway.

Thats how i got the car with them cut :laff: so i will need to cut them ? as i have some ssl kings out of my old vn sitting at a mates house, and i need uncut for RWC...

Thats how i got the car with them cut :laff: so i will need to cut them ? as i have some ssl kings out of my old vn sitting at a mates house, and i need uncut for RWC...

well if you want uncut springs for wrc...just get standard ones?

edit: i think your first post sais you can't find any standard ones, well i guess you might just need to get a someone to post you some or something.

and if you want uncut higher rate springs, just buy kings or invest in a pair of ae86 struts/brakes, then you get bigger brakes and you have a huge selection of springs to choose from then.

you could try fitting the commondore springs uncut into your ke70, might be far to long though.

Edited by ke70dave

just buy some kings made for a corolla lol and cut a coil of if u wont em lower

i just want springs for a rwc i got wann spend $350 on a full set or kings

well if you want uncut springs for wrc...just get standard ones?

edit: i think your first post sais you can't find any standard ones, well i guess you might just need to get a someone to post you some or something.

and if you want uncut higher rate springs, just buy kings or invest in a pair of ae86 struts/brakes, then you get bigger brakes and you have a huge selection of springs to choose from then.

you could try fitting the commondore springs uncut into your ke70, might be far to long though.

yeah if i had the money i would i just want it fixed so i can get a rwc and rego as i get my licence back on friday and I'm on a buget atm with the loss of my job