My Ke55

79corollagun

Well this is my completed ke55. I fixed all the rust and done all the body work in about 10 hours. It was pretty bad aswell. The bonnett and front guard were completely fcked so i replaced them with rust free ones. I then painted it with clear over base 2 pack paint, which was sprayed by me in the booth at work. i have replaced the motor with another 4k because my original motor had over 700 000 kms on it and the odometer didnt work lol. My newer motor has 179000 on it so I'm laughing. i picked this car up for $600 with rego and i have probably spent about $1500 on it. it just passed a pink slip yesterday and i am going for rego sometime soon. What does everyone think and what can i do to make it look better?

post-11359-1279623639_thumb.jpg

post-11359-1279623895_thumb.jpg

post-11359-1279623939_thumb.jpg

post-11359-1279624203_thumb.jpg

post-11359-1279624435_thumb.jpg

post-11359-1279624498_thumb.jpg

Edited by 79corollagun

Members dont see this ad
well done on the car come up real well and i must say the trx bluebird wheels look awsome with that paint job

so whats your future plans for this keep it stock or eventually different motor and also interior stuff ???

thanks mate i only have one picture of the door trims and I'm trying to keep it as stock as possible

post-11359-1279626349_thumb.jpg

What does everyone think and what can i do to make it look better?

You have done a great job so far! Things which would make it look better in my opinion would be things like full chrome bumpers from a ke30. Maybe look into some nice wheels. The thin type of ke55 chrome strip for the bonnet maybe... But mostly the wheels. Not really a fan of those ones.... But seriously looking good so far!! :laff:

You have done a great job so far! Things which would make it look better in my opinion would be things like full chrome bumpers from a ke30. Maybe look into some nice wheels. The thin type of ke55 chrome strip for the bonnet maybe... But mostly the wheels. Not really a fan of those ones.... But seriously looking good so far!! :)

yeah i was thinking about the bumpers aswell ahha. just gotta find a cheap set somewhere