Ke20 Rotor Types?

there are 3 types of common calipers for KE2#

Ankebono, Jap production (pull out center diff,tailshaft small uni's), including AMI 1972 > 74

Sumitomo 2 pins for brake pad same as KE30 early, Jap build , mainly found on KE25's. 1971 -1974 (alittle unsure if 1971 models had same calipers..)

PBR , 1971 -1972 AMI full Aust assembled models, these cars had PBR master, Borg warner diff , large unijoints on tailshaft, gearbox outspline different than jap, Stewart Warner instruments PBR front caliper..of which originally the linings were riveted to the backing, Hella tail lights , steel grill with vertical slats

alot of AMI assembled cars of 1971 had Jap drum brakes all round with Borg warner diff, , large type unijoints, output sline on gearbox different to the jap types,hella tail lights and steel mesh type grills,

Edited by Robbo171

Members dont see this ad
This is what I want more info on.

sorry for the late reply.

So it appears they will be using ke30 rotors that are 218mm and turning them down to 200, all other measurements are the same. however i will let you know for sure when the rotors arrive. I'll put some pics up for comparison, part numbers and photos of what I have on the car. :(

• 3 weeks later...
recently i prurchased some ke20 slotted rotors RDA141. they bolt to the hubs and all the measurements are the same except the new ones are slightly taller.

I had the same thing happen with some DBA slotted rotors I special ordered for my ke25. I was so pissed that I never chased them up about it.

I guessed that I was given ke20 ones.....