Id Mags Please

Members dont see this ad
What exactly are you asking? They would of came off a CS, CS-X, XX, or an optioned out ke70 Corolla. Or do you want to know the brand of rim?

Dime a dozen, even on the KE-70 in my back yard ! :)

Ok, pic 2 has the spare there but you get the drift

post-3647-1280408379_thumb.jpg

post-3647-1280408398_thumb.jpg

post-3647-1280408416_thumb.jpg

post-3647-1280408453_thumb.jpg

post-3647-1280408471_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scoobzd

Seeing as though I'm such a nice fella, ill go for a stroll out to the shed and have a look :)

Aaaaand i came back with nothing, mine don't even have 13x5.5 27 written on them.

Nah? lol....you know your not gonna be able to stop yourself from going back out to the shed when I tell ya its on the inside wall stamped in one of the hollow parts of the ribs, there are several different codes....but there is no brand name, only saw TOTOTA, some numbers and the rim size. You'll be able to see it if you have tyre on or not, but might need a wet rag to clean dirt away.

Edited by ecoimpact

Yeah they have a fair bit of dust and grime on them haha. Seen a few different random numbers and letters but nothing that made any sense to me, any particular reason why you want to know the brand mate?

I'm about to sell 4 on ebay, don't like selling certain things unless I know a bit about them.