What To Put N My Ke70

pattie05

t series engines have heaps of parts, brdracing.com paradiseracing.com ant they get like 8 second quarter miles with 3t's. You can also bolt on a 2tg twin cam head, if you have the 2tg dummy cam, timing cover and fly cut pistons. 3t's put out roughly the same amount of power as a 4ac.

Edited by 19914afc

Members dont see this ad
well its never been common and so I guessing they are hard to find. I have never seen on in person ever, although that probably doesnt mean much. This means they are expensive in sourcing one and in parts assuming you get get them. Also unless you get a reco I see now way a turbo engine from that many years ago would be running without a major rebuild.

i could get my hands on a 3T-GTEU, i mean i was originally going to chuck it in my ke55 hardtop if i got it

but was too uncertain of to go ahead with it or not and at the time lack of funds haha

3tc actually came out with more power than 4ac (although if you went to the trouble of 4ac you'd just go ge.

The 4A-C was a SOHC inline four (I4) 8-valve carburettor-equipped engine which produces 78-90 hp (58-67 kW) @ 4800 rpm, torque: 85 ft·lbf (115 N·m) @ 2800 rpm. The power and torque output figures vary between different regions of the world.

The 3T displaces 1770 cc and was produced from 1977 through 1985. Cylinder bore is 85 mm (3.35 in) and stroke is 78 mm (3.07 in).

The 3T OHV engines are mated to either of a T40 4 speed, T50 5 speed manual transmission, or an A40 3 speed, or A40D 4 speed automatic transmission.

Output ranges from 70-105 hp (52-78 kW) and 93-120 ft·lbf (126-162 N·m) between the California 3T-C and Japan-spec fuel injected 3T-EU.

wow thats a short stroke.

ANyway yes if there was a T engine to be put in I would suggest a 2/3T hybrid. However the guys (and one chick) on toymods seem to agree that there is a small gain going from a hybrid engine to a 20V but it's so much smoother and nicer to drive

IMHO stay away from all t series engines unless it's a 3tg (2tg/3tc hybrid) and it comes with all the stuff to put it into a ke70, but i really wanna see someone put quad throttle bodies onto a 3tg (wink wink SAM Q :lolcry: haha), on the easier side of like put a 5k into it with a cam, 32/36 webber, extractors and a 2.5 at most exhaust onto the car, nice quicker than standard motor, either that or throw a gasket set through the 4k and add a turbo :hmm: