Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For Sale Perth

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep I got one. but I want the cv shaft back.

 

all I want is the complete hub don't need the shaft........could you give me a call on 0418 921 686. I don't have your number anymore it was in the work phone

  • 1 month later...

Hey all, I'm after a 3k head for a KE20 corolla can any one help me out?

 

cheers

  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy,

Sorry to jump in Corndawg3.

 

I'm after a 3 speed Auto box to replace my 2 speed (Toyoglide) in my 3k powered KE10.

Preferably in WA.

  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Chris, I still would like that 2 Speed Auto if you can hold it till I get a chance to grab it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.