Jp's Ke70 Project 20v 4age

CA-ROLLA

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well at the moment I'm tossing up on weather to buy a 20v silvertop or 20v blacktop or a 4agze. at the moment I'm leaning toward a blacktop or gze, but i don't really want the gze as i love the sound of quads fully open at 8000rpm. someone throw some advice at me?

The blacktop 20v is the top of the line 4A motor.fine tuned to the max... in reality, without a large amount of funding there isn't a great deal of room for improvement with the blacktop.

The charged 16v which is the small port 4agze will be a much more effective unit with a greater range of improvement. I said it from the beginning.. It will eat a 20v in the low end..... Then if you decide to go a turbs.... with a good EMS, you can boost a standard motor into the 12-13's.

Edited by GJM85

well not much has happened lately apart from the rear end suspension has been done and the front end is all sorted and ready for a motor. need to get the coilovers rebuilt and a few other bits and pieces. but i had recently had a change in lifestyle and have moved back to my dads where the car is kept so i hope after my holidays next week it will really come alive.

well not much has happened lately apart from the rear end suspension has been done and the front end is all sorted and ready for a motor. need to get the coilovers rebuilt and a few other bits and pieces. but i had recently had a change in lifestyle and have moved back to my dads where the car is kept so i hope after my holidays next week it will really come alive.

Did you get your falcon springs in the back? What else did you do up in there?>

thanks boys. gav i ended up using ke70 springs, and i have done a shit load of rust repairs and smoothing out body dints so it is coming along. i am currently in mackay on a visit to a friend and boy do i like this place, there is a bullshit amount of work up here for boilermakers so i might just come back up and work in the mining industry for a few years

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...