Multiple Image Uploads And Editing

GJM85

Just a request in regards to image uploads. Possibly need the ability to upload mutiply photos at once or the ability to edit the uploaded images on a submitted post.

Just did a post in my build thread and it ended pretty badly with a double up and a wrong image.

Maybe we already can edit the images.... I just don't know how.

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

If you need multiple uploads you're better off using the gallery; unfortunately the features not able to be integrated into the forum. Then you can past the BBCode into the post where you want the images.

Otherwise if you can live with the single uploader you can insert the images into your post by clicking the drop down box on the right in the image upload section and clicking the + to add the image tag to your post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Guys

I'm having issues uploading pics i have tried basic uploader and advanced upload but when i click " attach this file "

it dosnt do anything can some 1 please help????????

might be pointless info but I'm trying to post images on my item in the parts for sale section

thanks guys

Hi Guys

I'm having issues uploading pics i have tried basic uploader and advanced upload but when i click " attach this file "

it dosnt do anything can some 1 please help????????

might be pointless info but I'm trying to post images on my item in the parts for sale section

thanks guys

Attaching the file adds it to the forum, try clicking the drop down bar next to it and click on the image file to insert it into the post.

Hi Trev

Its not giving me a drop down box

it just has the 2 browse locations and then attatch this file

am i doing something wrong?

Sorry mate, get used to using other boards to post pics, this one will look like this:

post-1373-041581800 1299853429_thumb.jpg