Sirolla

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Nice rolla sirolla. I'm a newbie and also have got a AE90 i am having engine dilemas do. what have u done 2 urs. i want 2 get a 4agze in it but going from carbi to EFI is going to be a drama. my interior is all done although i do like urs. i will post some pictures in a day or 2. but i really need help and urs is a good specimen. :D

• 3 months later...

Cheers for the comments BIG T.

As for the engine, i've just replaced the standard 6A carby with a weber 32/36. A bit of a punch but not that much coming from a 1.4l.

As for converting carby to efi, preferably i would sell it and invest in a efi rolla then do the conversion, save's alot of messing around and time.

• 10 months later...

Finally i can now declare that this rolla project is completed. I have done the most i can without spending a heap to get it to where it is now. I did have more to do but i just couldn't afford it and i'm happy with the car as it is!

Thanks for being with me thru this project and a huge thank you goes to my big bro for doing 99.9% of the work to my car and i'll shall be seeing ya's with my next project :P

The New wheels are Legzas 17x7s with 205/40s. The suit the car nicely and doesn't look like its mine anymore but it is. Let me know what you guys think as well.

Cheers,

Daven

post-528-1185264743_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sirolla