4age Into Ke70 How Much

Istartfires

Members dont see this ad
(know people who have tried this approach cause they were poor and trying to do a conversion out of their price range and it always never got finished).

Buying one of these would be one good way- half the work done already... There are always bits coming up for sale on here.

Just do as much on the car as you can, the more you learn the better.

to be perfectly honest i would suggest not buying all the individual bits, but try and buy either a smashed car, or a bolt in package that someone is selling as parting out their car.

i did 4age conversion in my ke70 and i spent around $3000. (including everything from crossmembers to pedal boxes to exhausts)

but my mate managed to buy a complete bolt in package for his car for $1500. some guy was desperate and was parting out his car.

both essentially the same thing, just that i had to buy alot of my stuff brand new stuff (clutch, machine flywheel,exhaust, gaskets etc) where as his package came ready to run.

so i say save your pennies, and keep your eye out on guys parting out their cars, might take a while for the right deal to come up but one will.

and I'm not talking about just posting up a WTB, but trawling all the forums, looking for hints that people might be parting out, or watchign build threads where someone might be pulling a 4age out for an SR or something, then when they do put it up for sale you can jump on the deal!

to be perfectly honest i would suggest not buying all the individual bits, but try and buy either a smashed car, or a bolt in package that someone is selling as parting out their car.

i did 4age conversion in my ke70 and i spent around $3000. (including everything from crossmembers to pedal boxes to exhausts)

but my mate managed to buy a complete bolt in package for his car for $1500. some guy was desperate and was parting out his car.

both essentially the same thing, just that i had to buy alot of my stuff brand new stuff (clutch, machine flywheel,exhaust, gaskets etc) where as his package came ready to run.

so i say save your pennies, and keep your eye out on guys parting out their cars, might take a while for the right deal to come up but one will.

and I'm not talking about just posting up a WTB, but trawling all the forums, looking for hints that people might be parting out, or watchign build threads where someone might be pulling a 4age out for an SR or something, then when they do put it up for sale you can jump on the deal!

Thanks man that's a really good idea I'll definetly be taking your advice for sure. More saving = more money for other things

Thanks man that's a really good idea I'll definetly be taking your advice for sure. More saving = more money for other things