August 29, 201016 yr comment_463763 Hey guys I'm about to become the owner of twinky and just want to find out what the maximum offsets I could run on it with flared guards, I'm thinking of some sports maxx wheels as they are multi stud and will also fit my sprinter, Id like the 15x8 but know that aint going to happen with out some flares but was hoping that maybe the 15x8 +15 or 15x7 + 15 ones would fit. thanks Julz Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_463765 You will need some decent flares to run +15's, wheels on mine are +45. Report
August 29, 201016 yr Author comment_463797 damn +45 , hmm, might have to look at + 35 or so then Report
August 30, 201016 yr comment_464219 I'm running a 15x6.5 +38 on the FX with no trouble..however the guards on a fx are rolled more so from factory... On my Twink i will be running 15x7 with a +35...So you get an idea on how they will look... Bugz. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now