" The Hoe Bus! Panelvan Love "

Dann_m

That sound tough for just floating around

i must agree, but one of the speaker cables f@$ked out on me today. thinking about buying some decent speakers lol.

hey dann why would you want a stock ke70 when this is a pretty cool pano

Yeah this is an awesome pano i love it, but i've got 1 point left on my licence, this thing attracts so much attention it aint funny. did the barn from the 5.0 yesterday as they were chucking a uturn haha good old holy 4k got away ;) but yeah idno i wana keep it just don't want to risk it.

Needs more Lowness.

and bought a fuel filter today should stop the injectors from clogging up.

Members dont see this ad
Posted Today, 08:47 PM

Sell those speakers back to me then man i'll gladly have them back haha, dude it's a carby that shit don't have injectors only jets

nar one of the little tabs the speaker cable plugs onto snapped off. time to get the soldar iron out haha ;) thought u wanted to go for a slide :l

Posted Today, 08:52 PM

Get rid of that ridiculous camber for one. Paint it matt black. Buy my jelly beans. Lose the stickers.

Done.

For one its Gangster* camber. and two id paint it matte white if i was to paint it lol, and nah i don't want to run beat spec with the jelly beans :P

soo hows the weather been.. quite wet and i love it.

picked up justin for a nice mid night sensible drive ;) had a lot of fun. even with my new offset yeeow.

post-7847-011836100 1285028225_thumb.jpg

yeh the tyres didnt last too long. we got stuck at a servo without a jack haha. I'm sure going to buy me one now.

post-7847-025338500 1285028302_thumb.jpg

So it isn't running right at the moment, i think its lacking fuel through the system.

I'm getting sick of the 4k! haha, Soo tempted to go get a halfcut and just cram an sr20 into it at the moment.

well, a month and a bit till i turn 18, so I'm either thinking keep it and drift pig it, or sell it and buy another s13 haha.

But yeah as it sits, out the front of my house running like crap. Have tomoro off so ill be getting stuck into fixing it.

Cheers.