Quick Money. Kinda

t18drifts

Members dont see this ad

I think you would be better of using this as a chance to learn how to do budget rust repairs on your own.

Put up some pics of the rust, if it's only small patches you should be able to grind it back and bog. Slightly larger patches you could do the dodgy chicken wire and bog method (shown in the Hanes manual for the KE10 :D)... it all depends what result you want.

• 4 weeks later...

if your gonna keep the car for a long time don't use chicken wire and bog lol

i did mine on my own but ive got a mig welder so i cut it all out and welded new steel back in but it took me a couple of weeks to do just make sure you get rust treatment before you bog over anything..

i didnt get a real good look at your rust on the cruise but it didnt stand out so shouldnt be to hard to fix.

its not that hard to do yourself...just turn the amps down on the welder, and only tack...don't try and do line of weld otherwise you will warp the shit out of your panels...when you tack, make sure your alternate where you tack and try and give the it time to cool down before you tack again, but don't cool it with water or compressed air!

Also when your grinding the welds back go lightly otherwise the heat from grindering could also warp the metal...