Name And Shame?

kpaddict

hi yas

I recently responded to a for sale ad for a k50 gearbox that was listed in the for sale section of the forums, unfortunately many weeks after paying for the item and freight it has not been sent. having contacted the seller many times I have got excuses and promises and very few replies to my requests for updates. i've been polite but i'm getting nowhere. is there any options for me? (contacting admins, naming and shaming etc) or should i just suck it up and move on? $250 is not a lot of money to lose but it the principle and I'd like to make it harder for this person to rip someone else off.

cheers :)

Members dont see this ad

This was me, i have pmed Simon about it and i recognise that i kind of f#%ked him around. It's been posted (after continual screw arounds with a certain freighting business i will never use again) and i offer my sincere apologies. I value this forum too much as a source of information and parts to just screw a fellow forum head around and compromise my welcome here. Severe sickness and general inexperience with selling and posting items like this made it alot harder then it needed to be, but excuses are like arseholes, everyones got one. I'd just like to apologise.

Once again i'd like to offer my apologies to Simon for screwing him around. It won't happen again mate, i've learnt from my mistakes, i hope the gearbox goes good for you.

Alec

Feel the love. :)

For future reference, contacting Admin is the way to go. Naming and shaming just causes grief and angst. Credit to Alec for sticking his hand up though.

This matter should now be settled. If not, you now have a better idea of what to do.

Cheers

R