7Kc Engine Problem In Petrol.

Fawad85

hello all

i have ke70 in cng gas car is better silent, in petrol engine vibrate whats the problem my car show him all

expert but have no solution for that in first time when we put new 7kc engine in ke70 on that time tha person

can't fit 7k computer then they fit 4e computer.whats the problem computer problem or wireing problem..

Members dont see this ad

I think that is it Evan, so the problem is that the ECU is giving far too much advance and it runs badly on petrol.

Gas will take more advance so it runs better on CNG. Of course it could be that the 4E ECU is just providing anough fuel to run a 1300cc 4E motor not a 1800cc 7K motor! So it runs smoothly but pitifully slowly on CNG!

Fawad these computers can't be just swapped around, as they have maps for each motor and they can be quite different. You might have to buy an aftermarket ECU that you can program, or get a 7K ECU from overseas.

I assume you're not in Aussie!

Edited by altezzaclub

the injectors may need cleaned, if the engine hasn't been on petrol for a while.

If it is running good on CNG then it is fuel related, this could mean your ECU is not right and needs to be changed.

It's not a good idea to use a ECU for a different engine.

Try to find yourself an ECU for a 7KE.

Edited by TRD ke70

• 1 month later...

Still lots to check- Is their 4E computer exactly the same as yours? Same year, same computer model, same software, same sensors..

Is your 7K setup exactly the same as his? Injectors, gas pressure setup, ignition, water temperature... too many things can be different and affect the motor.

I think an electronic engine diagnosis will be the only way to find out what is happening.