Ae71 On The Outlet - Stolen?

Nostalgia

On the way to town from Kingston on the Southern Outlet this morning I saw a red AE71 wagon sitting by itself in one of those little turnoffs. Was dumped on its guts with black stockies, little bit of wear and tear and, if my memory serves me well, the front bumper was a little untidy in the front right corner.

Thought maybe it was stolen and dumped, as my mates Liberty was stolen, dumped and burnt out on the outlet a few months back.

Just a warning and a heads up if someones looking for it.

By the way! If it wasn't stolen but you just left it there, GO GET IT.

Cars don't last long on the outlet! Little scummers will be all over it like herpes.

Toby

Members dont see this ad

I'm pretty sure i drove it around the sandy lake thing on a meet thingo? admitedly it went really well for a bitsa k-motor. i could use something cheap to run around for a bit until my other daily is on the road...

really would rather a ke70/ae71 chassis to do a 4ag or 3s to later. really want something to throw about that isnt so fast but fells good, sounds good and loves revs (everything a silvia wasnt haha).

yeah had a s13 for the best part of a year. had sr20 manual, coilovers, brakes, lsd etc. was good for skids and to just generally thrash around.... but its a bit meh. didnt take long to get used to the power of a stocker motor. i hope the buzz sensation lasts a bit longer with the cressy!