November 28, 201015 yr comment_484749 Well, I was trying to start cutting down on my cars. Hence getting rid of the sr20 ke36. But I've keeping my eyes open for a cheap ke20 ever since I got rid of my old one. Well just scored my self a white ke20 for a good price. Needs a little bit of work but so do most ke20's. Pick it up over the weekend. Will upload some pics when I pick it up. Edited February 26, 201115 yr by wpn36 Report
November 28, 201015 yr Author comment_484790 i do love the 20's. think this will just be kept a cheap cruiser and tidied up and lowered, with a few accessories. Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_484798 think this will just be kept a cheap cruiser and tidied up and lowered, with a few accessories. Yeah, yeah that's what they all say :P keen to see pics dude. :) Report
November 28, 201015 yr Author comment_484817 The ones I've got are tiny. So will have to wait till the weekend when I pick her up. My last one got an exhaust. A 5k that shat itself straight away and stripped and sold off before it could get anymore love. Regretted that ever since. But can't wait to have the new ke20 in my possession :) got 7 months to get her respectable before I get my license back. So gotta stop myself going silly. Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_484818 Sounds nice Mate. White Paint, Whitewalls, Sun-Visor, Venetians, Hubcaps, and Some Low will make it look an Awesome Cruiser. Josh :cool: Report
November 28, 201015 yr Author comment_484825 Funny you say that. Those are the exact plans, but with weathersheilds on both doors also. White venetians. Mesh Sunvisor. Comes with hubcaps :) whitewalls. Weathersheilds and slam Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_484828 flat black, WIDE and DEEP 15 inch mesh wheels, flares, dumped DO IT OR YA WEAK :yes: :jamie: Report
November 28, 201015 yr Author comment_484835 Certainly am. Which is why the falcon has cooler hiding in the front bar :P Report
November 28, 201015 yr Author comment_484845 Part way through. But this thread is not about that car. Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_484851 silly man should have just left it n/a and got it rego'd then just driven it OH BTW :POSTPICS!: Report
November 28, 201015 yr Author comment_484858 Cooler is mounted. Other parts won't be fitted untill after it is regoed. Anyways enough about the falcon. Ke20 pics will be up on Saturday ;) Edited November 28, 201015 yr by wpn36 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now