Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Back In A Ke20

Featured Replies

ruining it is putting a turbo 5k into this car man :)

 

Also if ya want the old school cool look, keep the plates that came with the car, if VIC lets you do that down there...... I know in qld if you buy a out of rego car you gotta hand the plates back in

  • Replies 144
  • Views 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no powerglide bits do not fit in toyoglides i just went threw all the bullshit tryin to see if we could cut corners by finding shit that just bolted in it all has to be custom

  • Author

that wont ruin it at all justin, it's still a k motor :) ruining it would be matte black paint :P

 

dang, what bellhousing were you going to use on the powerglide phil? custom one was it?

Hey have you still got that 3d V4?

 

I just got the wolf program running on an old laptop with a serial port. Wouldn't mind borrowing that cable if you don't mind?

 

Only problem now is the battery in the laptop is stuffed so if I want to do road tuning with it I'll have to install an inverter. :rolls: Not that it wouldn't be a handy thing to have in the car anyway.

flat black plus some white/red pinstriping would add character :yes: , boosting it will ruin the genuine old schoolness it holds, just build a tough n/a 5k for it

shut up man.

 

If you want to winge about wrecking a ke20 go look at my thread haha.

 

Mines a overrated one owner with every single service reciept since brand new and it's getting chopped the f@$k up.

 

 

Turbo the shit out of it and enjoy man :)

it's just abit of fun i honestly donr care what he does with his car i just like stirring shit hahaha :P

  • Author

Nah Si sold it before I spotted the ke20 for sale which is a shame as I coulda used it for the ignition with the LPG setup I'll be running.

 

Yeah brad that's the plan make it overrated like yours :) turbo and enjoy. It's just an old 74 corolla. I'd be more concerned not to ruin my 1967 xr falcon 500 before I'd worry about if I'd ruin this or not.

  • Author

some goodies for the ke20, yummy kevlar speakers :), also have an alarm to fit after i do central locking.

 

th_3cc6ad1d.jpg

 

th_93b1e55f.jpg

 

th_9945430a.jpg

Edited by wpn36

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

where should i put the front speakers in this? got the speaker pods to mount them in, so they don't need a full 6" hole. was going to mount them in the kick panel's but they are not a flat surface so won't work. not really keen on cutting holes in the door cards at all either. so stuck. unless i run the front's just behind the driver's seat where what i think are factory? rear speakers are mounted, and run the rear speaker's on the parcel shelf, which i kinda did want to avoid speakers on the parcel shelf, but a nice beige sheepskin parcel shelf cover would fix that issue :)

to bad there not 4inch. There are holes under the front dash panel, right under the windscreen. I think they used 5X7.25 inch speakers but 4 would fit nicely.

I didn't fit speakers there in mine. It's just extra weight.

  • Author

That might explain a couple more of the loose wires under the dash.

 

And yeah I know it's all just more weight. If I can't work something out I might just leave it with only the rear speakers

That might explain a couple more of the loose wires under the dash.

 

And yeah I know it's all just more weight. If I can't work something out I might just leave it with only the rear speakers

 

That's all i'm doing. 6X9's in the rear cards where the orginals came out and a head unit in the glove box. It's a small car dude.

  • Author

Yeah I've got the headunit in the glovebox. Prob just put the splits in the rear cards in place of the originals. Only after the quality really not mass doof doof lol

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

How do some people more in the know on the turbo k motor side of things reckon a gt2860rs 0.64 rear obviously. would go on a 5k? Or something similar? You online taz? :)

Edited by wpn36

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.