Ke55 Coupe

JDMKe55

Hey Guys thought id introduce myself. Names Julian and just got the keys to my first car, a 79 ke55 coupe. Love it to bits. Its manuel with 4k which lacks a bit of grunt, but besides that its an amazing car. besides a bit of hail damage, which is getting fixed, the car has done a genuine 60xxxkms from new and had one lady owner, so you no its clean.

I don't want to do much cosmetically as its the classic shape that i love, however i have purchased some rad rims and some fender mirrors to put on at some stage. i would like to do an engine coversion at aome stage, probably 4agze at this stage, but for now its just fine

heres a pic of my car. cheers guys :)

post-12244-047913200 1291371538_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

yeah wont be getting rid of the pinstripe i love it :) however if i was to respray the car is there anywhere you can get replicas of the pinstripes? and as for rims looking at equipe 03s atm but we shall see don't really want to flair the guards unless necissary :)Cheers for your nice comments guys too

• 2 months later...

if u want the stripes back on after a respray go see a sign writer they should be able to do it or they would know someone that will. As for fender mirrors each to there own however I wouldn't do it wrecks the coupes sweet lines. and if you do put the fender mirrors on make sure u seal the holes with a primer to prevent rust popping its ugly head up.