Ae92 Interior Fuse Panel

Boosted

As per the thread title, anyone got a diagram or photo showing fuse location and what they do ?

My fuse box/panel is missing it's lid, so I've got no idea what's what.

Pay a bunch of dosh for a Workshop manual and it's got no fuse panel diagrams only wiring diagrams that show no location.

I'm tracking an electrical problem and at this stage I'm not getting power from the EFI Main Fuse (10A according to the $AGZE wiring diagrams I have). Just want to check the fuse before moving further upstream, but got no idea where it's hidden. From how I'm reading the engine bay fuse box lid it's not out there, so presuming it's in the interior panel. Happy to be told otherwise.

Members dont see this ad

As per the thread title, anyone got a diagram or photo showing fuse location and what they do ?

My fuse box/panel is missing it's lid, so I've got no idea what's what.

Pay a bunch of dosh for a Workshop manual and it's got no fuse panel diagrams only wiring diagrams that show no location.

I'm tracking an electrical problem and at this stage I'm not getting power from the EFI Main Fuse (10A according to the $AGZE wiring diagrams I have). Just want to check the fuse before moving further upstream, but got no idea where it's hidden. From how I'm reading the engine bay fuse box lid it's not out there, so presuming it's in the interior panel. Happy to be told otherwise.

i can take a photo of my ae95 they are exactly the same. they are also in the owners manuel if you've got that somewhere.

• 7 months later...

I know it is a bit old, but if you need the diagram still PM me and i will take a photo of mine that is in my AE92 and send it to you ?

Cheers dude got it sorted anyway, but will send a PM for the photo for future reference anyway.