December 18, 201015 yr Author comment_489194 well my mate had an auto sparky come and look at it and when he plugged the machine into the computer it didn't play ball, so i personally think the computer has had enough and shit bricks, causing it to not send power anywhere for anything, I don't know as he is really pissed off with it at the moment and i don't really wanna cop the rage assosiated with the word jeep :lolcry: Report
December 18, 201015 yr comment_489195 I know 2 people with wranglers, 1 you may be able to buy the ecu out of, not sure if my BIL would let me borrow his. Report
December 19, 201015 yr Author comment_489233 I know 2 people with wranglers, 1 you may be able to buy the ecu out of, not sure if my BIL would let me borrow his. Well it is a 2005 model wrangler the last of the TJ's before they went JK so it would have to be nearly exactly the same though Report
December 19, 201015 yr comment_489250 Well it is a 2005 model wrangler the last of the TJ's before they went JK so it would have to be nearly exactly the same though BIL's is a late TJ (well I am pretty sure anyway as it was almost 30k 2nd hand) but not sure on Laura's. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now