Rota Rb-X On My Te72 Wagon

Gnaget

Have a TE72 Wagon that I want to change wheels on in the spring and now I've found Rota Rb-x 17*9" Offset -13. 225/35/17 tyres.

Who likes the idea and who want to slap me in my face ? want your uppinion before i buy.

And the car is stock at this time. High as an house.

a picture of tha wheel. It's a good price on them that's why I'm considdering them.

rbx_white-425x425.jpg

thanks

Members dont see this ad

Exactly, if you like them buy them.They look pretty good, might need to flare your guards if there 17x9 -13 though. might look a bit odd though but like I and Mason said if you like them do it, ive seen a ke70 that looked pretty good with 17s and that was with no dish so these should look even better.

Edited by 19914afc

Thanks for the comments. About the heavy steering, I'm ready for some exercise of my arms in the car. 17s are in the biggest on a old rolla but with that deep dish I think it will look good anyway, I hope :blush: I just wanted other rolla owners comment on it.

Sweet looking rims, but being 9" and -13, i reckon you will need some mods to your guards to help them fit. Thats alot of dish (allottadishy :lol: ). Post pics if you end up getting them, will be interesting.

Yes mate will do. But first I'm considering to buy an 4dr KE70 :dance:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys. Didn't end up buying thoose wheels. Bought Volvo s40 15x6" steelies instead. And now they are beeing expanded with 3" front and 3,5" rear. But have a color issue now. The wagon is blue and was thinking about whtie wheels but more thinking of matte yellow. Need advise from you guys.

Optional colors atm are : matte yellow , bronze or super-white

This is my wagon/ and my AE92 GT-I smallport

Thanks

IMG_1435.jpg