Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

C50 & C52 Gearboxes - 'Mickey Mouse'

Featured Replies

Well I am starting to get a bit fed up with people saying that all C52's were a 'mickey mouse' gearbox (2 starter humps), this is not the case, I have owned both with them and without them and have even had C50's with 'Mickey mouse' ears, one of the patterns that I have followed is that the series 1 82's seem to have 1 starter hump whereas the series 2 & 3 have the 2 starter humps.

 

And just to leave the gearbox experts pondering, this is a pic of the C50 in my mums series 2 82:

 

Engine bay for proof:

post-1373-066241400 1294056128_thumb.jpg

 

2nd hump:

post-1373-008861200 1294056156_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Tonight I went to my mates house that has my old ser2 twincam seca and the box is currently out as the motor is getting built, it is a single starter C52.

 

post-1373-013646800 1294150441_thumb.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...

I picked up a good c52 for $200 with 3 months warranty, there so cheap

anyway I'm outta here until my car breaks down again

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.