Everything posted by TC16
-
C50 & C52 Gearboxes - 'Mickey Mouse'
I picked up a good c52 for $200 with 3 months warranty, there so cheap anyway I'm outta here until my car breaks down again
-
Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.
very nice looking pano's makes me wanna give up the hi ace search and get a rolla to drive around oz in lol
-
Warning! Flash Flooding Toowoomba,Ipswich
we got so lucky in the floods thought for sure the water was gonna come in but it drained away just in time. I live in Wamuran apparantly its alot higher up than Caboolture
- Ae82 Corolla ?
-
Ae82 Corolla ?
they stand out on there own every hatchback that was made since the ae82 looks like it was made for a girl! the ae82 is a good looking car need a gearbox someone read my wanted adddddddd
-
1985 Toyota Tercel
yes it sits north, I havent had any luck finding an alternator that works yet so we dropped the old one out of this to an auto elec I wish we didnt buy this car!
-
1985 Toyota Tercel
I need an alternator for this if anyone can help pm me please
-
1985 Toyota Tercel
lol The Vk would have looked better
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
boohooo
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
ofcourse! we went off 2 sets of lights my reaction speed was way faster though
-
1985 Toyota Tercel
nice I'm glad its turned out to be a good buy, I can get within an inch of the gutter without touching it. It has p/s so it pretty much spins on the spot lol I nearly made him buy a VK Holden just because I miss my old one
-
Hog's Breath Lunch **** Redcliffe ****
I wanna come on one of these cruises, sounds better than the ones ive been doing by myself!
-
All Japanese Day Qld
my seca will be parked in the parking lot near there
-
1985 Toyota Tercel
Hey guys picked up this car a few months ago for my brother now I wish I kept it because its fun to drive and when you can't find a parking spot you can just put it in your back pocket and walk around seems to have near new interior, Air Con works well, cd player, handles like a mini, 3au motor is gutless but I'm sure it can be tweaked. unfortunately its an auto the bastard is drawing power when its turned off and kills the battery overnight and the speedo doesnt work but other than that its great... I still want to put my 4age in it one day but I don't know if thats possible, it was covered in betty boop stickers when we bought it theres no rust, I'm so sick of finding rust on cars but none here
-
Post Up Your Favourite Music Video
White Stripes - Death Letter (Son House Cover live) good driving song
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
On Saturday I dragged some young bloke in his VT Holden and my ae82 with f@$ked gearbox flogged him taking the spare tire out has been the best mod yet OMFG I'm SO HAPPY
-
Leaking Boot
don't use silicone to seal it, its useless and causes rust. Use mastik sealer
-
Air Conditioning System
my car doesnt have p/s its just a car, none of the dials do anything
-
Air Conditioning System
yeah it is the 4age in there, it sounds very complicated, I really don't know what to do with this car. I love this car so much but its becoming a hassle to drive as a daily. maybe the bank will buy me an old wrx thanks for the info all
-
Leaking Boot
maybe the glass rubber? run a hose around all the seals and the window rubber and see wheres its coming from then seal it or you could put a hole in the wheel well and let it drain. noone will ever know
-
Air Conditioning System
I wanna put air con in the seca, I'm guessing its a big job to pull one out of something like this http://cars2.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Corolla_W0...emZ200320162390 and put it in my car. I don't need air con until summer now but its not a good daily driver when it gets hot (its always hot in QLD) or I could stop being a pussy and forget about air con
-
Ke 35 Front Windscreen ?
National Auto Glass Supplies 5 Jindalee Pl, Riverwood, NSW 2210 p: 02 95849888 they will have it, unfortunately they JUST put there prices up
-
Computer Chip
thats all I needed to know, I'm gonna put it on hold until I get the body resprayed so I have a good base to work with, or a nice looking car for sale
-
New Project
I like it man, my girlfriend had one of those and used to flog it all over victoria and scare me to death, for 3k its a great buy
-
Computer Chip
I'm going to upgrade the computer system in my ae82 so I can eventually get bigger cams. Anyone know what type of money ill be needing to get one? its a 4age twincam 16 fwd also could someone tell me about extractors? should I just get extractors for now or go with the computer system first?