Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1985 Toyota Tercel

Featured Replies

Hey guys picked up this car a few months ago for my brother now I wish I kept it because its fun to drive and when you can't find a parking spot you can just put it in your back pocket and walk around

 

 

seems to have near new interior, Air Con works well, cd player, handles like a mini, 3au motor is gutless but I'm sure it can be tweaked. unfortunately its an auto

 

the bastard is drawing power when its turned off and kills the battery overnight and the speedo doesnt work but other than that its great... I still want to put my 4age in it one day but I don't know if thats possible, it was covered in betty boop stickers when we bought it

 

theres no rust, I'm so sick of finding rust on cars but none here

post-7827-1238466613_thumb.jpg

post-7827-1238466622_thumb.jpg

post-7827-1238466629_thumb.jpg

post-7827-1238466637_thumb.jpg

Edited by TC16

Nice, my family had a 4wd wagon one of them, it finally died all together at 610+ tousand k, original 3a never opened.

 

Look afer it and it will look after you :wink:

Edited by ke30dude

  • Author
Nice, my family had a 4wd wagon one of them, it finally died all together at 610+ tousand k, original 3a never opened.

 

Look afer it and it will look after you :wink:

 

nice I'm glad its turned out to be a good buy, I can get within an inch of the gutter without touching it.

It has p/s so it pretty much spins on the spot lol

 

I nearly made him buy a VK Holden just because I miss my old one

  • Author
That car is utterly disgusting

 

I'm in love with it :wink:

 

 

lol The Vk would have looked better

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I need an alternator for this if anyone can help pm me please

Edited by TC16

Just a question.. Does the motor sit North? or is it East/West like ae82?

I think i seen one of those before, only 20 were imported in Aus by the name of Ralf Foronza unless i'm mistaken by something else :y:

Poke around the wreckers and keep your eyes out for an AL25 Tercel wagon (the ugly as sin 4wd ones, same front panels as yours) or an AE80 with the 3AU. Should be the same.

 

Just a question.. Does the motor sit North? or is it East/West like ae82?

I think i seen one of those before, only 20 were imported in Aus by the name of Ralf Foronza unless i'm mistaken by something else :y:

 

Yeah they're a NS but FWD Johno... same as the AL25. Very odd arrangement.

  • Author

yes it sits north, I havent had any luck finding an alternator that works yet so we dropped the old one out of this to an auto elec

I wish we didnt buy this car!

Edited by TC16

aaaw... if the only problem you're having with it as the dodgy alternator, you're doing well :D

 

Shit I just fixed the aircon on a '98 Magna today (not mine, dear lord no not mine) and it cost $600, you're laughing :fuzz:

Edited by 7shades

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.