Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Events

Featured Replies

As the title says, just a list of events around town this year.

(I've copied it from the ACT council of motor clubs...)

 

Details of dates will be updated as they come in, feel free to add any you know of!

 

 

6-9 January 2011 Summernats

 

TBC January 2011 Fiat Nats, VVCMC Rally & CRAKK Run

 

27 March 2011 Shannons Wheels

 

TBC March 2011 Auto Italia & 3 Mountains Challenge

 

May National Motoring Heritage Day

 

May Holden Grey Pride

 

August John Grannall Memorial Run

 

August South Coast Nationals

 

TBC 24-25 September 2011 Qbn Swap, Ute Show & Americar Nats

 

October German Autofest

 

30 October 2011 Canberra Swap Meet

 

November Marques in the Park

 

December Terribly British Day

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 133
  • Views 93.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yeah, the more the better...   If the 'Blue Corolla' is the one I am thinking of, I hope you carry a fire extinguisher...... lol :P

Posted Images

Hillclimb this weekend (Sun 20th feb).....

 

Should be a few Rollas rollin......

Hi Everyone,

 

On Sunday the 20th of March, from 11am - 3:30pm we will be having the RollaClub Canberra Region Cotter Run. (Cruise) The plan is as follows!

 

* 11:00am - 11:15am - Meet and greet :wave: at Weston Creek Carlovers for last-minute spit and polish (Trenerry Street, Weston). We will then depart for "The Hairpin" on Brindabella Road.

* 11:45am - 12:15pm - Relax for a short drink for a photo shoot at "The Hairpin".

* 12:45pm - 3:30pm - After the photoshoot we'll start heading to the Cotter Road Camping and BBQ area, near the Mineshaft, which is NOT the regular camping spots that are under development. Once arrived, we'll stop for a couple of bevy's, snags and go for a scenic drive on the dirt. :guiness:

 

If you can, please be generous and bring a plate of food. If not, there should be plenty to go around. Sausages, bread, sauce, etc. and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided.

 

It's an open forum, so if you've got any questions post them up!

 

See you on the day,

Vince.

I might try to make it if iam free that day....

cool,i should be there,whats the dirt road like??lowered rollas friendly?

After all of the rains, it might not be the best John. That's not to say don't bring one! Just leave it at the BBQ car park if you're worried and come for a ride with someone else.

 

Great response guys! Should be an eventful day :laff:

same day as hillclimb...... So I can't make it....

same day as hillclimb...... So I can't make it....

Ooh.. That was good planning then wasn't it! I assume a others are going to the hill climb also? I may change the date if it conflicts enough.

Hey guys love the idea of the cruise to the cotta on the 20th of March, can a Ke55 sporting L plates attend? I really wanna get some road time in the 'rolla and go on my first cruise, and this would be ultimate! But I understand if you don't really trust my driving ability haha ..

Hey guys love the idea of the cruise to the cotta on the 20th of March, can a Ke55 sporting L plates attend? I really wanna get some road time in the 'rolla and go on my first cruise, and this would be ultimate! But I understand if you don't really trust my driving ability haha ..

Would be a good learning experience for you to come and have a chat! Even just us guys could tell you a lot about your car. Come along if you have an experienced and fully licensed passenger!

Ooh.. That was good planning then wasn't it! I assume a others are going to the hill climb also? I may change the date if it conflicts enough.

 

What about SAT 19th?

Would be a good learning experience for you to come and have a chat! Even just us guys could tell you a lot about your car. Come along if you have an experienced and fully licensed passenger!

 

Haha, defiantly bring my dad along then :D

maybe we should have it on the saturday (19th) like J Riftin said? So people don't miss out on the hill climb

Sloth and myself will be at the skidpan on sat 19

Sloth and myself will be at the skidpan on sat 19

 

Any spots left on that skidpan day? Which group are you going with? What car is Sloth'o skidding?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.