2011 Events

sammo

As the title says, just a list of events around town this year.

(I've copied it from the ACT council of motor clubs...)

Details of dates will be updated as they come in, feel free to add any you know of!

6-9 January 2011 Summernats

TBC January 2011 Fiat Nats, VVCMC Rally & CRAKK Run

27 March 2011 Shannons Wheels

TBC March 2011 Auto Italia & 3 Mountains Challenge

May National Motoring Heritage Day

May Holden Grey Pride

August John Grannall Memorial Run

August South Coast Nationals

TBC 24-25 September 2011 Qbn Swap, Ute Show & Americar Nats

October German Autofest

30 October 2011 Canberra Swap Meet

November Marques in the Park

December Terribly British Day

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

Hi Everyone,

On Sunday the 20th of March, from 11am - 3:30pm we will be having the RollaClub Canberra Region Cotter Run. (Cruise) The plan is as follows!

* 11:00am - 11:15am - Meet and greet :wave: at Weston Creek Carlovers for last-minute spit and polish (Trenerry Street, Weston). We will then depart for "The Hairpin" on Brindabella Road.

* 11:45am - 12:15pm - Relax for a short drink for a photo shoot at "The Hairpin".

* 12:45pm - 3:30pm - After the photoshoot we'll start heading to the Cotter Road Camping and BBQ area, near the Mineshaft, which is NOT the regular camping spots that are under development. Once arrived, we'll stop for a couple of bevy's, snags and go for a scenic drive on the dirt. :guiness:

If you can, please be generous and bring a plate of food. If not, there should be plenty to go around. Sausages, bread, sauce, etc. and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided.

It's an open forum, so if you've got any questions post them up!

See you on the day,

Vince.

Hey guys love the idea of the cruise to the cotta on the 20th of March, can a Ke55 sporting L plates attend? I really wanna get some road time in the 'rolla and go on my first cruise, and this would be ultimate! But I understand if you don't really trust my driving ability haha ..

Hey guys love the idea of the cruise to the cotta on the 20th of March, can a Ke55 sporting L plates attend? I really wanna get some road time in the 'rolla and go on my first cruise, and this would be ultimate! But I understand if you don't really trust my driving ability haha ..

Would be a good learning experience for you to come and have a chat! Even just us guys could tell you a lot about your car. Come along if you have an experienced and fully licensed passenger!

Would be a good learning experience for you to come and have a chat! Even just us guys could tell you a lot about your car. Come along if you have an experienced and fully licensed passenger!

Haha, defiantly bring my dad along then :D

maybe we should have it on the saturday (19th) like J Riftin said? So people don't miss out on the hill climb