V6 Corolla Registerable??

KE20 V6 Turbo

The problem is of course that there is really very few "exciting" small toyota's out there. How do you make them exciting - put a bigger motor in there! So cinky you'd prefer to see my KE70 with a 4K and webbers than a ITB 3SGE with more than double double the HP? I better put my conversion in the bin :lolcry:

My next KE will definitely be an all alloy V6 of some description, will try and keep the toyota badge on the motor though, will probably have the firewall recessed half a foot and be track only. Now if you want to register it may be worth joining a licensed car club, then register your vehicle as a hot rod. Then you can do just about anything under the sun, but can only drive to track days, mechanics for work, organised events etc.

Have you thought of a 3VZ?? Grunty motor! From the V6 4 Runner.

I'm only going the Holden V6 due to the fact its cheap to make easy power and they are relativly small.

Members dont see this ad

There's a guy on here who Built a KE11 and put in an Ecotec V6 and 4L60E. He wents through all the fiery hoops, and he got it engineered, and rego'd it. :)

Is it white? I think I know the one your talking about. A guy I know in QLD bought it. Its a nice car!

Its very similar to what I want to do for the engineers. Ill just do all the turbo stuff later on.

So he is on here? Id like to ask him who did the engineers report...

Edited by KE20 V6 Turbo