November 19, 200520 yr Author comment_83200 Cruise is today - I'm leaving home in about half an hour to go around and do a mini-cruise into Mindil Beach. Can't wait to see everyone there. Report
November 19, 200520 yr comment_83244 Well that was really really fun :jamie: had a blast. Too bad this is the only good group photo i have so i hope you've got heaps ancullen... Report
November 19, 200520 yr comment_83255 hey guys, while i was working in town today i saw an ae82 corolla with a blue/purple pearl paint cruising around. lowered, rims, bodykit.... and a 20v 4age! lol, had a chat to him and told him bout rollaclub, he said his mate knew about it so we may see him on here. apparently it used to be white.... u ever seen it round? Report
November 21, 200520 yr Author comment_83382 If the bloke's name was Phillip, then yes, I know of the car. Here's some pics from the cruise. I've scaled them down to make for quick uploading and downloading, but I still have the full size (1024x768) images. I've got around 75 pictures all up. Would have had more but I got carried away with timing and forgot to take pictures. Group shot: Let the cruise begin: More cruising: Anthony and Daven wait to begin their drag: Anthony showing off his friggin' RWD car: Paul (Supertiva) showing why it's good to use someone else's car: You don't see the Torana smoking it's tyres this much (again Paul driving, not the owner): Report
November 21, 200520 yr comment_83408 woohoo!! lol, it was a good day :jamie: ye i think it probly is phillip. so uve mentioned rollaclub to him before? how hard do u think it would be to send the pics over to me? Report
November 23, 200520 yr Author comment_83684 I wouldn't email the pics, but I could burn them to CD and bring a copy around to you if you like. Or you could pick it up from my place on the weekend. Either way. Report
November 27, 200520 yr comment_84324 Hey this is shane with the 86 rolla liftback with the 4age just added myself and thought i would let yous all know Report
November 27, 200520 yr Author comment_84329 Congratulations on joining up Shane. Can't wait to see you and your AE82 out and about at future RollaClub events. I'm not going to start planning any new events quite yet, but we will do something in the new year, probably around late February, early March. Unfortunately Daven (Sirolla) may be moving interstate, but RollaClub membership up here is slowly expanding. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now