Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phobile

Featured Replies

I'll make you a deal... you be my secret santa and i'll be yours and we'll both get one or two....

  • Author

LOL, it's a bit of an expensive christmas present really! Great novelty though, when I win the lottery it'll be the first thing I buy :jamie:

 

For now I'll stick to my little dreams of a new car, and a bike, and new fish tank, and all the other things in my "I want" list.

 

As the query goes:

 

SELECT *

INTO I_WANT

FROM WORLD

WHERE STATUS IN ('COOL', 'FUN', 'FUNKY', 'FUNNY', 'BLING')

OR RESULT = 'FOOK IS COOL';

Youre a classic....Mr Fook

 

Anywayz i shall be writing you on Monday as my work day is up.... Have a good one.... :jamie:

All i want for christmas is............ these.... and enough spare time to redo my cars interior including recovering the seats, repainting the dash etc....

post-10-1128999739.jpg

Edited by Rolln16

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.