Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ellas New Daily- Mini Truckin!

Featured Replies

I am contemplating looking at getting some 15x7 and 15x10 cragars for mine from summit, will post what ones tomorrow as I can't find them on the site but I have the part number in the catalogue.

 

The hurricanes will look sweet.

Edited by Trev

  • Replies 40
  • Views 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • thanks trev will post photos when i have correct tires fitted and stuff

  • dynamic do a round hole version of their sunnies can get around 150 a corner

  • ah ok i see. might just flare them properly i think. hrmm time to go find all my panel hammers...

Posted Images

  • Author

thanks trev will post photos when i have correct tires fitted and stuff

thanks trev will post photos when i have correct tires fitted and stuff

 

These are the Cragars I would love:

 

post-1373-087500100 1300887247_thumb.jpg

  • Author

dynamic do a round hole version of their sunnies can get around 150 a corner

  • Author

Ok so i went and fitted some tires up to my wheels...

 

post-1450-098993900 1301133715_thumb.jpg

 

 

had to laugh when i found this sticker inside the wheel next to the valve. Fitment guaranteed lolol

 

post-1450-080188100 1301133731_thumb.jpg

 

test fitted them again... need about a half inch added to the guards, and a LOT more low

Just hurry up and put them on.

  • Author

come roll my guards and shout me 24 new wheelnuts and washers lol

come roll my guards and shout me 24 new wheelnuts and washers lol

 

Currently have a guard roller...

What size tyres? Can't tell by pics.

  • Author

trev: how much to roll them? can bring car wherever to get them done

 

the tire in that pic is a 205/65 r15

 

3 of them have those (2 rears and a spare) and the other two are 195/65 r15s though I'm not keen on how much smaller they are. gonna pick up some more 205s soon

trev: how much to roll them? can bring car wherever to get them done

 

the tire in that pic is a 205/65 r15

 

3 of them have those (2 rears and a spare) and the other two are 195/65 r15s though I'm not keen on how much smaller they are. gonna pick up some more 205s soon

 

Not sure if the roller will fit 6 stud after I looked at it today.

  • Author

ohhh gayyy lol

Looking at the roller today I don't think it will fit, thought we might have got away with using 3 bolts or something unless you can get a hold of a 6 - 5/4 stud spacer to use.

 

Here is one I prepared earlier :P

 

post-1373-028722300 1301388669_thumb.jpg

  • Author

drill some extra holes in it! or alternately i could just pop three wheel studs out of my axles, fronts on the other hand maybe not lol.

Nah it isn't mine, I was givin it to use for as long as I want.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.