Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Exhaust Best Way To Achieve A Top Sound

Featured Replies

so far 2 inch sports it is :) also weres the cheapest place in ADELAIDE to go :)

 

Aussie exhaust and dynotune on the corner of Port and South rds. Cost me $320 to get a 2" from the extractors back. Flanged with a Supercat muffler at the rear. Top Job!

This was taken in the boot- So I reversed up the drive, then out into the toad, then drove through a few T-junctions we have close to home.

 

http://img715.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6yjj.mp4

 

 

and this was incar, just driving down the road. Now I realsie there is a lot more background noise inside the car than exhaust noise!

 

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4098/a2h.mp4

Edited by altezzaclub

  • Author

This was taken in the boot- So I reversed up the drive, then out into the toad, then drove through a few T-junctions we have close to home.

 

http://img715.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6yjj.mp4

 

 

and this was incar, just driving down the road. Now I realsie there is a lot more background noise inside the car than exhaust noise!

 

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4098/a2h.mp4

 

Dude sounds tops, u running stock 4-k yeah ??

270deg Crow cam, twin inch & 1/4 SUs, 4-1 extractors.... more or less stock... :laff:

 

The dude did a great job with the exhaust, I told him I wanted the 2" stepped down to 1 & 3/4 after the resonator, and he said he picked a muffler that had an old-school MG-B sound to it, so it gets crackly if I boot it hard.

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/42407-the-girls-ke70/page__st__15

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.