Rebuilding My 77 Ke30

kpope18

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Which part of toowoomba did you move to ?

You might have fun hunting up a set of flares for the old girl. Finding some in any condition would be few and far between. From memory there was someone a couple of years back that made them. I'm fairly sure there was a thread a good while back about it.

Which part of toowoomba did you move to ?

You might have fun hunting up a set of flares for the old girl. Finding some in any condition would be few and far between. From memory there was someone a couple of years back that made them. I'm fairly sure there was a thread a good while back about it.

James st a couple of hundred metres from cliffos and yeah its not easy lol

where abouts are you?

what rolla u got?

On the south side near the "I see ghosts" cemetery down past k-mart.

Ke30 sedan. But at the moment its just sitting around chilling out cause it can't make its mind up if the clutch is going to slip or not. And i don't have the motivation to do something about it at the moment

On the south side near the "I see ghosts" cemetery down past k-mart.

Ke30 sedan. But at the moment its just sitting around chilling out cause it can't make its mind up if the clutch is going to slip or not. And i don't have the motivation to do something about it at the moment

do you have a thread for ure ke30?

• 4 weeks later...

Mate i would have bought your motor. Spewin! Welcome to cold foggy shithouse toowoomba lol. Isnt it great? PM me if you wanna catch up, there are a few toowoomba rollaclub boys. They are mostly friendly lol. Car looks like its getting there. Best of luck!

Mate i would have bought your motor. Spewin! Welcome to cold foggy shithouse toowoomba lol. Isnt it great? PM me if you wanna catch up, there are a few toowoomba rollaclub boys. They are mostly friendly lol. Car looks like its getting there. Best of luck!

naa mate the motor was f**ked and so was the box i used to live here about a year ago for about 5-6 years just got sick of everyones shit at the sunny coast so moved back lol

yeah should catch up ay

• 1 month later...