My Drift Pig

Raceflo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

agreeing with you ^^^^^ beautiful car but who puts over 15 inch rims on a hachi and y would you need 500rwkw in a car that is only 900kg max. Thats a better power to weight ratio then v8 super cars. i think its an over kill beau yates hachi has a 20v turbo with 200rwkw and he blows shit up all over the place and that thing makes the same power as d1 drift hachis

Edited by Dxaqta

LOL

A bit of back ground on the car, it will make better than 550rwkw, it weights 765kg, and the drive line is bullet proof, hence the reason for the big wheels.

As far as power goes, yes the car will have its main feature as a drift car, but will also do things like drags, tarmac rally, and hill climbs, so the more power the better

yes it is phat and quite a well done job all round the $100,000 or so spent on this car ARE YOU JUST CRAZY! :) can i borrow some :P haha

i like it....its a beast......you've done well its a 1 off thing well probly ever see here in australia and well specialy here in adelaide haha........ loving the paint job just wondering has the inside been painted at all?....hmm wish i could ride shot gun in this car for a few laps would be somthink to remember.

Edited by born_rolla

• 2 weeks later...