Ke70 Dash Lights

rolla9669

hi , does any one know about why my dash lights in my ke70 don't work , checked all the fuses , all 3 fuse boxes and can't find any broken ones , is there a inline fuse some where , there is no power going into the dimmer switch , every thing else works , but no dash lights , thanks , mic .

Members dont see this ad

Hi there. I'm having the similar problem as you. I was once working on my dome light that is not working. I don't know what in the hell I'm opening all my meter and dash for it :happy: and managed to get my dome light working again. All of the sudden, one wire got short circuit and all my dash, my tail light, my front small side light are not working :glare:

I've checked all the fuse box (3 places), under the dashboard near to steering column, underneath and near to throttle pedal, and inside the engine bay near the battery. Been checking all the fuses many times but non seems to blow. But still can't get my dash/meter light to work again :bash:

Since you happen to get it working, mind showing me if there any hidden single fuse that I should look into?

Thanks in advance ~

• 3 months later...

same problem here to man. dash lights and fuel and temp gauge do not work! god dam it! and also my little door light doesnt work either? and you said there were 3 fuse boxes...... engine bay, bottom right of the dash but where is the 3rd one??

anyway i have changed my fuses all before and even the bulbs inside the dash too. could it actually be the dash itseld? cause i have another lined up but i wanna see if this one can be fixed before i buy another..

• 1 year later...

Oh my.. why didn't I get the notification for this post.

Anyway, sorry mate for a late reply.

The three fuse boxes were:

#1 Under the dashboard.

#2 Down under the Throttle pedal. It store inside the Door main panel, behind the fender inner.

#3 Inside the engine bay, near the battery

Regarding my problem in earlier post, I found out that the cause to it was a 'Blown Fuse'.

Initially, during checking.. I was just pull out the fuse and inspect it using what I can see inside the fuse. The filament didn't seem to be broken, and I assumed it was ok. Didn't solve my problem either. Double checked everything and this time I've checked each and every fuse using a "Multimeter" and bam! Got 1 fuse blown. Replaced it with new one.. and everything back to normal ;)