Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saudis: We May Eventually Let Women Drive

Featured Replies

hmm, the only citroen picassos i could find were new buzzbox looking things

it does have similar front end styling to this, so i'm guessing manufacturer is right

Citroen%20ID.jpg

my god, we're becoming a bunch of obscure eurocar anoraks :thumbsup:

Nick give no fark for Subaru or Eurocars :D

:thumbsup: that is one of the funniest sayings i have ever heard

super jamie give no fark for eurocars with $500 fuel pumps :thumbsup:

*whistles and runs to hide the liberty* Ohwell might be making its way for a engine/box/suspension etc. for the corolla!

  • 4 weeks later...

man don't knock women drivers! I wish I had the skills of 99 ... I think when ever I get my new car and it steps out on me I'll scream, cover my eyes and hope for the best :D

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.