March 5, 201115 yr comment_507843 hi, well I've finally got a ke55 thats not twisted, so my next question is: what are the diff ratios for the trimatic ke55, toyoglide ke30 and ke30 k40 boxes? I have three diffs and none of them have much slack, the one in the new rolla is a little noisy but has no slack, i put that down to lack of oil in it though, its all over the underside of my car :P but back to the question of diff ratios, as I'm putting a t50 and 4age in id like to know what diff ratios are on offer and what ones i have, note none of them have a tag stating ratios, but my old ke55 trimatic did 6000rpm at 120km/h which was rediculous... any help would be much appreciated :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now