Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Racetaxi V1.0

Featured Replies

  • Author

Leaf springs fail for what I want though

  • Replies 222
  • Views 121.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol @ Falcon cruise.   There's one of these every thursday up here, goes from the Yarrabah Aboriginal settlement to centrelink, then to the bottle shop, then back to Yarrabah.   Good turnout usua

Posted Images

  • Author

Chrome bits didn't cost anything at all, it is at the stage where it needs a cat now

  • Author

Ordered a ball joint for it yesterday, and will be getting exhaust gaskets this week

Edited by SLW42

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Ball joint still hasn't arrived yet and i'm not happy about it, exhaust gaskets are done, waiting on ball joint and cat + tax moneys :(

 

Also made this at work free hand just for lolz

 

IMG237.jpg

  • Author

Ball joint turned up, picking up a clutch today, flywheels coming from melb, manual comp ordered and coming from melb, need a clutch cable, and pressure plate bolts, flywheel machine, and then put it all together and it's done!!!!! And off for roady again

  • Author

Hahahahahahahahaha

  • Author

IMG242.jpg

 

IMG246.jpg

 

IMG241.jpg

 

Flywheel is being machined as I type this and pressure plate bolts sorted aswell :) so this weekend the manual conversion begins

  • Author
IMG247.jpg

Edited by SLW42

Does it do a skid? Only on private property of course

bahaha, agree with the other blokes. save your money, put fuel in it and spend it on a real car hahaha

  • Author

Hahahaha who the f@$k are you!!!!

Do I come onto your shit and tell you to buy a real car? I've had many corollas before hence why I bought a real car and stopped playing with toys, plus this can do what your 30/55 can do, but ten times better and not get pulled over for being a rust bucket

 

 

I don't really update this thread cause of people like you

 

Matt it has always skidded, but will do manual skids this weekend

Edited by SLW42

this would do some serious skids thumbs up

hey mate don't take this as an attack cause I have no problem with falcons infact this model I think are really nice to drive in manual. BUT the questions I'd like to know is when you say skid do you mean full entry into a corner with angle and speed etc etc or do you mean put you foot down at a corner and the rear end pop out then you correct and drive down the road? not being an asshole just had confusing conversations with commodore drivers about "skidding".

 

also I have a question to all of you what exactly is swapping ends in a commodore and what's good about it? I'm confused about it.

 

sorry to hijack your thread Justin.

 

cheers Tom

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.