Racetaxi V1.0

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

And why is it such a bad thing to sell a pos rustbucket corolla and buy a falcon?

Please tell me?

B'cos its 'Rolla' club ha ha. don't get into an arguement in your Rides thread bro. But bringing your A game on a rolla website with a Falcon????

:happy:

Needs more running lights and bald tires.

It's not the fact that you've sold the Corolla for a Falcon (which is shit tho, but that's an opinionated argument), what i'm saying is you sold your Corolla because you couldn't drift it, then bought a Falcon? I mean, fair dinkum, why didn't you buy a decent car to drift in? Not just a falcon because it has

"1. more power, 2. easier to turbo and make more power, 3. better suspension setup, 4. longer wheelbase for less spin outs"

You can add all these things together and not necessarily get a good drifting car. That's like me saying, hey man, i'm going to build a sweet house, so i'm going to have all glass walls, but i'm also getting it open planned, but i want it in the city too. All these things are different aspects of a good house, however combined they just make a see through cage for people to watch you showering as they walk down the street.

nahmeen?

ive got a couple mates local to me that have ef's for drift car's. big heavy falcon not the best option for a drift car, but it works. and so does a rolla. it's all personal preference to start with. then people get serious and buy cars that work best for them. and end up in silvia's alot of the time lol.

It's not the fact that you've sold the Corolla for a Falcon (which is shit tho, but that's an opinionated argument), what i'm saying is you sold your Corolla because you couldn't drift it, then bought a Falcon? I mean, fair dinkum, why didn't you buy a decent car to drift in? Not just a falcon because it has

"1. more power, 2. easier to turbo and make more power, 3. better suspension setup, 4. longer wheelbase for less spin outs"

You can add all these things together and not necessarily get a good drifting car. That's like me saying, hey man, i'm going to build a sweet house, so i'm going to have all glass walls, but i'm also getting it open planned, but i want it in the city too. All these things are different aspects of a good house, however combined they just make a see through cage for people to watch you showering as they walk down the street.

nahmeen?

I understand what you mean, but in my eyes it's alot easier to get a falcon to slide, you may hate them and thats your choice, but I don't,

I can see the benifits of spending say 5grand (about your average 4age conversion into xE7x if your doing everything yourself) on the falcon and have more power, better suspension, and a fast daily all with about half asmuch down time as a 4age conversion.

I KNOW falcons slide i've seen it and done it myself and they slide for alot less than an xE7x will

I'm not about to argue with you about whats better or whats worse cause clearly you are biased towards the ke's and thats fine, just don't come onto my thread telling me i'm wasting my time and to not do it.

"whats worse cause clearly you are biased towards the ke's and thats fine"

If you're serious about drifting wouldn't bother with a corolla of any kind really, that's what i meant, thought the smart thing to do would be to start off with a good base for drifting not just make something work. I would've spent the 5 grand on a silvia. But then again man, you can do what you want its all good. Get some vids up of your falcon sliding when its done and prove me wrong, i was just sayin. you're kinda pissing in the wind selling a corolla and buying a falcon for sliding

but good luck. :rolls:

hmm yeah if i had my choice id go a silvia/skyline but thats just being a follower. i can see why u want the falcon but with a title the boat ur gonna get people saying shit but i myself had a turbo eb and well powerskids where had and with afew thou spent on sussy she did handle well as will a #e7# each to there own but ul be back in a rolla soon enough.

if it was me id make it a really clean dayly and buy an ae71 drop an sr in it and skid like a boss and use the ef as a tow car

hmm yeah if i had my choice id go a silvia/skyline but thats just being a follower. i can see why u want the falcon but with a title the boat ur gonna get people saying shit but i myself had a turbo eb and well powerskids where had and with afew thou spent on sussy she did handle well as will a #e7# each to there own but ul be back in a rolla soon enough.

I have to say I agree with that but I like to see something different so good luck man all the best!!

if it was me id make it a really clean dayly and buy an ae71 drop an sr in it and skid like a boss and use the ef as a tow car

well all i can say is that i see SLW42 as on regular basis and can tell ya i always ask does he miss the corolla and he clearly doesnt its just like asking does he want another celica and its still no so i think he wont be getting a corolla anymore but on the off chance he did u could all rub that back in my face

everyone has they way of driving cars , sliding them and or customizing them lets all just see how he goes i am supporting him and belive now that he has work he will soon have this on the road and it will be a daily but also something he can have fun in

yeah i also see justin abit and it is a clean car and will be a great dayly so yeah

I'm just coming from a logical view never trash ur dayly if it breaks ur f@$ked no transport equals no work equals no cash equals no fix the car so getting an ae71 pannel van would just be smart haha hint hint

Yeah nah not getting another corolla again, everyone can hate on the car or hate on me for drifting a falcon, when there is cars like skyline's silvia's and shit, I HATE silvia's and skyline's and will never own one, I like my falcon and It doesn't really fuss me if you guys don't, you can doubt it will do it asmuch as ya want, but when it's a clean daily/drifter you'll eat ya words

I'll update the thread again later cause obviously everyones hating on it