Racetaxi V1.0

SLW42

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Ball joint turned up, picking up a clutch today, flywheels coming from melb, manual comp ordered and coming from melb, need a clutch cable, and pressure plate bolts, flywheel machine, and then put it all together and it's done!!!!! And off for roady again

Hahahaha who the f@$k are you!!!!

Do I come onto your shit and tell you to buy a real car? I've had many corollas before hence why I bought a real car and stopped playing with toys, plus this can do what your 30/55 can do, but ten times better and not get pulled over for being a rust bucket

I don't really update this thread cause of people like you

Matt it has always skidded, but will do manual skids this weekend

Edited by SLW42

hey mate don't take this as an attack cause I have no problem with falcons infact this model I think are really nice to drive in manual. BUT the questions I'd like to know is when you say skid do you mean full entry into a corner with angle and speed etc etc or do you mean put you foot down at a corner and the rear end pop out then you correct and drive down the road? not being an asshole just had confusing conversations with commodore drivers about "skidding".

also I have a question to all of you what exactly is swapping ends in a commodore and what's good about it? I'm confused about it.

sorry to hijack your thread Justin.

cheers Tom